Helping Small Business Grow in Austin
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Like you, we know that a successful business depends on thoughtful planning, as well as the ability to invest, grow, renovate and acquire everything needed to ensure your Austin business continues moving forward.
Offering term business financing through the SBA 7(a) and SBA Express Loan programs, as well as fixed asset financing for larger projects through the SBA 504 loan program, our experienced team of financial experts are committed to making your business goals a reality.
EASY, FLEXIBLE FINANCING
The Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs provide government-guaranteed loans designed to help small businesses grow. SBA loans make it easier for businesses to qualify and offer more flexible terms than conventional loans. Depending on your loan request, you may be able to borrow up to 100% of your financing needs.
SBA 7(A) AND SBA EXPRESS PROGRAMS
These loans can offer improved structure over conventional bank loans with maturities from 5-25 years for loans up to $5 million. Typical uses include:
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate (existing and new construction) up to 90%
- Equipment up to 100%
- Working capital
- Furniture and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Debt refinance of eligible owner-occupied business real estate and equipment
- Business acquisitions with “goodwill” up to 80%
- Partner buyouts resulting in 100% ownership
- Single-term loans combining all of the above
- Possibly financing closing costs into the loan
504 LOAN PROGRAM
The SBA 504 loan program allows us to partner with the SBA to provide long-term real estate and fixed-asset financing for companies meeting economic development goals.
HOW 504 LOAN FUNDS MAY BE USED
- Existing building purchase
- Construction of new facilities or modernizing, renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing long-term machinery
- Certain eligible closing costs may be financed into the loan
504 LOAN BENEFITS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- 90% financing
- Longer loan amortizations, no balloon payments
- Fixed interest rates for the SBA portion of the loan
For more information about the 504 Loan Program or the 7(a) Loan Program visit SBA.gov.
Meet with a Team Member
Executive Vice President, Commercial Banking